- Familiarization Course (FC) and Skills Assessment (SA) leading to Coretrade registration.
- Training leading to SEC (K) Skills Evaluation Certificate— Knowledge.
- Express course leading to 2nd SEC(K)— to register under Multi-Skilling Scheme
What you will benefit from this course:
- Lowered levies for construction companies when workers are SEC-K certified
- Meet BCA 10% RI requirement for construction companies (direct R1)
- Longer working years and higher employability in Singapore for construction workers
This course consists of practical and theory training sessions covering the following topics:
- Handling of PC components
- Inspection & quality control
- Placements & adjustments
- Safety aspects
Components covered in this course include columns, beams, slabs, staircases, refuse chute, facades, gable-end walls and space-adding items.
- SEC(K) candidates must be holders of valid work permits, Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents (PR).
- Must be able to understand and communicate in the language of instruction.
- Minimum of 4 or 6 years of construction work experience in Singapore as Tradesmen and Foremen respectively.
- BCA acknowledgement notice.
B) Multi skill
- Candidates must have SEC or SEC (K) certificate.
Language of Instruction:
- English, Mandarin, Bengali and Tamil
Test papers in the following preferred languages are available (provided) by BCA.
(English, Chinese, Tamil)
2022/23 Upcoming Course Dates:
Training: 16 hours
- Weekend Courses
BBR Building, 3rd Floor, 50 Changi South Street 1, Singapore 486126