This is a course on SEC(K)“Training leading to Skills Evaluation— Knowledge”. Note that all trainees undertaking above courses will be assessed by BCA.
- Lowered levies for construction companies when workers are SEC-K certified
- Meet BCA 10% RI requirement for construction companies (direct R1)
- Longer working years and higher employability in Singapore for construction workers
This course aims to provide trainees with knowledge and skills in painting. They will be trained to recognize different types of paint, techniques of application, proper handling of painting tools and equipment. More importantly, trainees will be taught to practice good painting habits and worksite safety relating to painting. The course consists of the following topics:
- General Knowledge & Safety in Painting Works
- Painting Materials and Estimation
- Methods of Application
- Quality & Defects in Painting
- Practical Projects
- SEC(K) candidates must be holders of valid work permits, Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents (PR).
- Must be able to understand and communicate in the language of instruction.
A) SEC- K
- Minimum of 4 or 6 years of construction work experience in Singapore as Tradesmen and Foremen respectively.
- BCA acknowledgement notice.
B) Multi skill
- Candidates must have SEC or SEC (K) certificate.
Language of Instruction:
- English, Mandarin, Bengali and Tamil
Test papers in the following preferred languages are available (provided) by BCA.
(English, Chinese, Tamil)
2022/23 Upcoming Course Dates:
There is no Event
Training: 16 hours
- Weekend Courses
BBR Building, 3rd Floor, 50 Changi South Street 1, Singapore 486126