- Familiarization Course (FC) and Skills Assessment (SA) leading to Coretrade registration.
- All trainees undertaking above courses will be assessed by BCA.
This is a practical and theory-oriented course. The lessons comprise workshop practicals, classroom lectures and video illustrations. It teaches aluminium formwork installation as well as hands-on practice. Participants will be assessed by BCA.
- Introduction to formwork and falsework and formwork types
- Basic surveying knowledge
- Aluminium formwork components & accessories
- Installation & dismantling
- Quality control, good practices safety issues
Trainers with different nationalities (Chinese, Bangladeshi, Indian) will be present to assist workers during the training.
- SEC(K) candidates must be holders of valid work permits, Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents (PR).
- Must be able to understand and communicate in the language of instruction.
- Minimum of 4 or 6 years of construction work experience in Singapore as Tradesmen and Foremen respectively.
- BCA acknowledgement notice.
B) Multi skill
- Candidates must have SEC or SEC (K) certificate.
Language of Instruction:
- English, Mandarin, Bengali and Tamil
Test papers in the following preferred languages are available (provided) by BCA.
(English, Chinese, Tamil, Thai)
Training: 24 hours
BBR Building, 3rd Floor, 50 Changi South Street 1, Singapore 486126