Your Number One
Your Number One
Top Construction Authority for Training Courses
BECOME AN R1 SKILLED WORKER TODAY
Above 95% Passing Rate for all CoreTrade Certification Courses
In order for construction workers to start working in Singapore, it is a government requirement to possess a skills evaluation certificate and we are here to help you get started!
All-inclusive One-stop Service Centre
Beyond workforce training, we provide professional essential services such as the recruitment of manpower, conducting approved training and testing migrant workers entering the workforce.
BCA Approved Training and Testing FAQs
There are 6 current upgrading pathways listed by the BCA. All pathways aim to support improvement and continuously upgrade different aspects of the built environment sector.
Some of the most common pathways include:
- CoreTrade Scheme: Help the built environment sector build a core group of competent and experienced workers in key construction trades and supervisory roles
- Multi-Skilling Scheme: Improving productivity by developing a pool of experienced workers that are competent to carry out more than one type of work task on-site
- Skills Evaluation Certificate (Knowledge) (SEC(K)): Aims to raise the skills, productivity and safety in the construction sector.
- Certificate of Successful Completion (CSC): For crane operation licensing purposes, including Mobile Crane Operation, Crawler Crane Operation, and Mini Crane Operation.
For more information, visit here.
Workers will need to meet the following criteria to register for approved training and testing:
- At least 4 years of local construction experience
- 2 acceptable certifications (2 SEC or SEC K certifications in different trades; Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) is acceptable for Malaysia WPH only)
Firms may apply for WTU support here to subsidise the costs of continuing education for their employees.
However, individual applicants are NOT eligible for WTU funding. We are always here to help answer any questions, so please feel free to contact us.
"He’s happy that he learnt new techniques on how do window installation, My method might not be the best and what I learnt here really helped me to improve my skills as a windows installer"
TAN WEI CHONG -
LS HANDYMAN SERVICE (S) PTE LTD
"He enjoyed learning how to paint walls and ceiling properly. very helpful to his job as he is required to work on different materials so different paints are required."
UDDIN MOHAMMAD SHAHAB -
FOO HENG CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD
"He enjoyed the way how the trainers taught him as he will be able to learn better and apply more on his work. Very helpful as it is applicable to his job."
THA ZAW -
GLOBALWIDE INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
"He enjoyed learning how to paint on metal as it is very essential to his job. Useful to his job as he can be more skilled at work to impress his boss. "
SUBBIRAMANIAN THIRUNEELAKANDAN -
MASTER CONSTRUCTION WORKS PTE LTD
"Lower her levy and will help with construction work from time to time"
ANNE MARIE LAU FEN FEN -
RD DEMOLITION PTE LTD
"Company as they want to lower their levy ,Very big help as it helps with hiring new workers as they are now considered skilled worker and can lower levy. He’s also eligible for a higher salary. "
TAN TEONG LAI –
"Helps with his job a lot as he is in ID Self-applied and very happy as this course is very Low labour intensive. He chose to go for the course to lower his levy."
TANG KWONG HUEI -
AZCENDANT PTE LTD
"She is in ID company, so she helps out with the construction painting works from time to time. She expected training to be very mundane but trainer was very interesting and she managed to learn a lot of things that helpful to her work "
CHONG SIAN GI -
RD DEMOLITION PTE LTD
Upgrade your workforce with Aesperon Construction in 2021
Contact our Admissions Team for further details